Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 4 NBM

'IF you had $20,000, what are 3 things that you would purchase?"   
Wow I don't know if I am excited about the $20,00.00 or am I thinking "with a little more I could buy that new car"!
So here goes... You know, if I am not allowed to pay bills off then there really isn't much I can think of that I want. I want a new livingroom set but I am not going to get one while we have Echo. You see she is a old rottweiller that sneaks up on the couch when we are not looking....(just like a kid) and I have a feeling we are not going to have the pleasure of her company for very much longer :(  . So the couch stays. I guess if I am going to throw caution to the wind and get something I would like, not something I need or even dream of....gosh this is hard because I really have everything I need and when I want something I usually get it...teeheeheeeeee! OK....a front loader washer and dryer...LG....cobalt blue! 1 down 2 to go! Then how about that big outside grill and bar...not sure who makes it but it is about $5,000.00 ! Of course I will have to Jack that it is mine! Stay away...this is a woman's place now not a man's! Boy will he be jealous!!! (big grin) I want a new bedroom set-white cottage look! Uh oh..I think I may have gone past $20,000 but once you get me spending I have a hard time stopping! Oh well...till the next imaginary shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment