Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 NBM

" You have 2 free round-trip plane tickets to anywhere.... your spending budget for hotel, rental car, food and expenses is $25,000,
 who are you taking?
 where are you going?
where are you staying?
what car are you renting?
what type of food will be on the menu?"....

Ok so since  we are really going out on a limb with this one I am going to play along! First of all I would love to take a girlfriend but really I have to take my best friend,Jack. We are going to go to..............wait for it..........................uhmmmmmmmmmmm............................just a second..............................I am almost ready to tell you now..........................ok...........................To Australia!!!!!  I am not sure where we will be staying except in Sydney. I want to go and explore the outback so I guess we will be getting a range rover to drive...I want to lay on the sunny beaches...and no I am not going to swim in the water there...have you seen the size of the GREAT WHITE SHARKS there? So that answered the swimming question! I so want to try all the food there...I love to try orginal food from a country and this would be no different!  Wait...I am dreaming again aren't I...no? That's right...this is a blog... and I am allowed to run with the idea here! I think we will be staying for about 2 weeks...that should give us a good amount of time to see wonderful sights!  Well I gotta go...need to get my passport taken care since you all are putting ideas in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment