Monday, November 7, 2011

Day2 NBM

NBM Day #2....Name at least 3 songs that you would put on a Road Trip CD! If you know how, add a link to the song(s) so we can enjoy them too..
Oh my..too many to choose from! HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Do I choose music from my "younger" days or do I choose music from this part of my life ? Well let me see...how about ZZ Top with "Every Girl is Crazy about a Sharp Dressed Man" that should get me in the mood for rolling down the road! (and just looking at the scenery)  Then we can do a llittle CCR with Proud Mary ! Then wow this is really a challenge !!! OK...so last is Foreigner-Long, Long Way From Home! This is the type of music we have on "riding" cd for when we take the Harley out! To hear the older tunes and have the wind in the face is such a awesome feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment